Third-league clubs are rich in court in court
The three Lower Saxony football third division Eintracht Braunschweig, SV Meppen and VfL Osnabrück are drawn as announced against the audience restrictions in Lower Saxony in court.
At the Higher Administrative Court of Lüneburg, they submitted a so-called standards of standards in the rush procedure and now hope to play more than 500 fans again this Saturday. This is apparent from a joint explanation of clubs. Newcomer TSV Havelse had previously confirmed not to participate in the common step of the three neighbors.
The responsible persons from Braunschweig, Meppen and Osnabrück throw the state government a "single-handing" because the corona-corded upper limit of 500 spectators in football matches only in Lower Saxony. It is a "nationwide unique process not to follow the nationwide recommendation of the Country Conference of 2 February 2022 to allow for superregional major events in the outdoors up to 50 percent of the highest capacity or a maximum of 10,000 spectators in the football stages," says in the Communication of the three clubs.
DFB Vice President Frymuth Thesicht Understanding the clubs
According to the German Football Federation, the procedure contradict the recent recommendations of the Federation-Country Resolutions. "Why Lower Saxony is a special route of Saxonys in contrast to other federal states, is difficult to understand. A coherent regional justification is not recognizable," said Peter Frymuth, DFB vice-president game operation and game development. The DFB has full understanding that the clubs are against the decision.
Although the bosses of the state and senate law firms had decided in the past week that stages and halls may be filled with more views throughout Germany. However, this decision must be adopted in the Corona regulations in each federal state, which Lower Saxony at least provisionally refuses. Prime Minister Stephan Weil (SPD) justifies this with the unchanged high corona numbers in the country.